Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ayurvedic Treatment for Intestinal Worms


What are the intestinal worms?

Intestinal Worms are parasites, which infect human beings as well as animals like cats and dogs. Intestinal worms may further give rise to many other symptoms which are troublesome and which may lead to severe complications.

These worms hatch and multiply again and again where there is dirt and filth, and are a very common occurrence, especially in the tropic countries. From a survey in indonesia it proved that mostly affected are children, but adults can also get affected from these parasites, which feed on nutritious bowel content as well as the blood of its host.

These parasites generally enter in your body in one of four ways -

1) through food and water.
2) through transmitting agent, such as a mosquito.
3) sexual contact.
4) through nose and skin.

Since almost majority of human race continues to suffer from the presence of intestinal worms, the most common parasites found in human intestines are:

Round Worms.
Pin Worms.
Whip Worms.
Book Worms.
Thread Worms.
Giardia.
Hook Worms.
Tape Worms.

Symptoms of the Intestinal Worms

In some people , intestinal parasites may not cause any symptoms, and in some - the symptoms may come and go. The greater the number of worms involved in the infestation, the more severe a child's symptoms may be.

General Symptoms of worms are :-

Voracious appetite.
Worms in stool.
Coughing up worms.
Loss of appetite.
Fever.
Vomiting.
Foul breath
Dark circles under the eyes
Anemia and pale face.
Shortness of breath.
Coughing
Headaches
Bloating
Gas and Diarrhea.
Abdominal cramps.
Itching at the anus which may turn red.
Nausea
Intestinal blockage.
In some serious cases there may be:
Weight Loss.
Skin Itching.
Bloody Stools.

Many conditions besides intestinal parasite infection can result in these symptoms, so laboratory tests are necessary to determine their cause.

What are the Causes of the Intestinal Worms?

Some of the main factors responsible for getting you intestinal worms are:

Visiting a tropic country or a area known to have parasites.

Eating contaminated food.

Visiting a area where sanitation is very poor.

Poor personal cleanliness.

Eating raw food or a food which is not properly cooked.

Sometimes worms enter the human body through bare foot, when you are walking on a infected earth.

Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS).

Ayurvedic Treatment for Intestinal Worms

250 mg of keet mard ras with decoction of Nagar motha taken three times daily is helpful in treating intestinal worms.

250 gm's of krimighan rasa with juice of moosa-karnior or nagannotha kwath to be taken three times daily.

Take about 250 gm's of krimi Kalanal Rasa and mix it with the decoction of Coriander and Cumin. Now take this mixture at least three times daily.

Get a decoction of Vidanga and mix it with 250 gm'skrimi kashthanal rasa and drink the mixture three times daily till you get some relief.

7 comments:

FlipTheSwitch said...

Do you have an idea of where to get some of these Ayurvedic treatments? Is there a website you can recommend, or is this something only a practitioner would make or carry?

Anneke Sergio said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called dr imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
herbal cure for, FEVER, DIARRHEA, FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC PANCERATIC, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, COUGH, ULCER, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.

alvin james said...

Having herpes Disease is not the end of life,there are treatment to cure herpes disease with the help of Dr Godwin herbal medicine. I have been suffering from this deadly disease called herpes disease (HSV) and i lost hope because I was not myself anymore it was not easy working with herpes disease, i searched online to know and enquirer about cure for herpes and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from herpes, I don't believe it's true, but I decided to give a try to know if it will really work out for me so i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready for me and he sent it to me via FedEx and it got to me in 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) after using the medication for few weeks I started experiencing change inside my body, could you believe as I finish the medication I was totally healed It's really like a dream but i am so happy!that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me! You can contact him via drgodwin52@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348158184060  

Charles Silva said...

Hey! It’s of great pleasure i’m Given out this speech. While i was infected with skin cancer, the only thing that gave me hope was all your tips and I thank you for that with all my heart but today I'm Proud to say i'm Cancer free, I’m so excited... I became Cancer Negative after using Doctor .Ben herbal natural treatment to cure myself Permanently. Thank you for all your encouragement, if you want to consult Dr Ben for his medication here is his EMAIL: drbenhealthcare1@gmail.com or Whatapp:+2349055476554 and also his Facebook page Link http://fb.me/Drbenudaherbalhealthcare ..


Lily Dawson said...

HOW I GOT CURED FROM LUPUS DISEASE,
I'm here to testify about what Dr.Ovie did for me. I have been suffering from (LUPUS DISEASE) for the past 4 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago. I came across a testimony of a lady on the internet testifying about a Herbalist Dr called Dr.Ovie on how he cured her from LUPUS DISEASE. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (LUPUS DISEASE) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this Dr. Ovie a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr. Ovie assured me that I will be cured,after some time. i went to my doctor to confirm if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE,the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr. Ovie for help.You can contact him on email> ovie.miraclemedicine1@gmail.com or contact Dr Ovie on yahoo email> ovie.miraclemedicine1@yahoo.com  Call or WhatsApp Dr on +2349056393169  Dr Ovie is specialized in curing the following,DIABETES HEPATITISCANCERHIV/AIDSUNABLE TO GET PREGNANTLUPUS STROKEHSV 1&2HPVPARKINSON DISEASE.

Rita Job said...

Hello everyone, I was infected with the [HERPES] virus and I got cured from the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Ehimare. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email: drehimare3@gmail.com or Phone call or whatsAPP: +1 {267} 691-1087. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR, BRAIN FOG, EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS and many more.

Lucy Donald said...

Dr. Ehimare has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured of Herpes with his herbal medicine. I have been a Herpes virus patient for some time now, I have been running here and there looking for help/cure but none could help. I ran into a testimony by someone who testified how she was cured of a terrible disease by Dr. Ehimare, so I decided to contact the herbal doctor. I explained to him, and he said he can cure me. We started the process and he prepared herbs and sent them to me in my country and gave me directions on how I am to use them. I followed his directions and now To God be the glory he could cure me with his herbal mixture. I really appreciate you Dr. Ehimare for bringing back happiness to my life again. thanks you so much friends that has join me to thank Dr. Ehimare for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and property, his contact. Email address drehimare3@gmail.com , via whats-app +1 (267) 691-1087 Thanks Dr. Ehimare for your help in my life and family... and most especially to you Dr. THANKS.